Tuesday, June 12, 2012

INDUSTRIES REVISED AGAIN

After operating the railroad with the way it was revised it just working out by having Box Corp. Of America in Hanover. To many cars needed to be switched into the right order and its on a grade which caused a lot of derailments pushing cars up grade into BCA or Hanover siding. I moved BCA back to Pulaski and moved Roll Form to Hanover. This should be the last of moving industries around on the layout. HOPEFULLY!!

BOX CORPORATION OF AMERICA

ROLL FORM, INC.

I once again change the track plan in what I'm gonna call Track Plan 5.0 to show the revisions I've made. I also made changes to the East Yard in Moscow and the holding tracks for Imperial Canin in Homer. You can get a up close detailed version of Track Plan 5.0 by clicking on the the MSCR Track Plan in the right hand column. 

TRACK PLAN 5.0



















No comments:

Post a Comment